Most online businesses arrive at this point sooner or later – the point where they decide it’s time to bring in a search engine optimization company.
Have You Tried The “do-it-yourself" Approach?
Maybe you’ve tried the “do-it-yourself” approach and found it just too time consuming and/or ineffective. Or, worse still, you paid a search engine optimization service and they let you down. Many of 1SEO Inc’s clients come to us only AFTER shelling out big bucks to an SEO pretender who has no business being in the business.
How do you propose to optimize my site?
This is a crucial starting point for any screening process. It will help you weed out the “wannabes”. Your prospective search engine optimization company needs to do the following and do it right:
Keyword marketing research: Find the optimum keyword phrases for your product/services and target market.
• Web design consultation: Making sure your site has no spider booby traps.
• Search engine copywriting: Using your keywords in well-written copy.
• Web page optimization: Making the visible content and HTML code spider friendly.
• Search engine submission and registration.
• Monthly maintenance to ensure continued high rankings.
• Guaranteed search engine optimization results.
What search engine optimization techniques WON’T you use?
This inquiry can expose the search engine spammers and rookies. You should politely hang up the phone if they say they use any of these tactics:
• Hidden text or links.
• Misleading or repeated words (known as keyword stuffing).
• Deceptive redirects (keyword-stuffed landing pages that quickly redirect to the real page).
• Duplicate sites or pages.
Guaranteed 1st Position web page search engine optimization
Guarantees in the SEO field can be deceiving. Many search engine optimization firms appear to offer an air tight guarantee that’s actually full of holes.
Putting It All Together
Now that you’ve asked the questions and done your homework, it’s time to assess the results. This will take a bit of time on your part because prices and packages do vary from SEO to SEO.
If you need a tie-breaker, listen to your gut feeling. Often just speaking with the SEO representatives will help you determine if they know what they’re talking about and if you’ll work well together.
Cras facilisis, odio at tincidunt accumsan, ex nibh commodo est, non posuere mauris elit a orci. Praesent a nisl et diam aliquet lacinia.